Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Sweet Boy

I know it has been a long time since I posted and I may or may not catch up. Most likely not. I'm too lazy.  But I just had to write down what Tommy said tonight.
I had a banana that was getting old and so I made banana chocolate chip cookie dough to freesze. You never know when somebody might need fresh baked cookies and I like to be prepared. Okay, I never know when I might need some. Anyway, Tommy likes to lick the beater paddle, so keep in mind that he was eating the dough made by ME while talking.
We were discussing how strong his teacher is because her fiancé passed away this past December, yet she still is a happy and sweet teacher. I told him that Heavenly Father must know that she is strong. He asked if Heavenly Father knows when bad things will happen. I told him that, yes He does. For example, He knew I would have a stroke and He had the power to stop it from happening, but He knew that we were a strong family and we would get even stronger with hard times.
He then said, "He let you live so I'll just do whatever you're like. If you can't do some things, I'll just go with it. I don't care how you look, I just care that you are alive."
Seriously? How did I get so lucky?? I told him that was so sweet and it made me cry because I was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment