Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat!

Yesterday, of course, was Halloween and to my kids, it is pure joy! I mean what's not to love? There are fun costumes, CANDY, staying up late, CANDY, all your friends all outside, cousins and grandparents, and the tradition of the stop, along with the whole neighborhood, at the our friends house for hot dogs, apples, and hot chocolate, and then, after coming home and putting on jammies, taking turns answering our door and passing out candy. Talk about a fun night!
Robert and I were pathetic. I had to hold his arm the whole time and my hip and knee started bothering me within the first 15 minutes. His back was especially bad and started hurting shortly after that. But the kids were hilarious and we couldn't stop watching and laughing as they went (ran) from house to house. They quickly tired of saying the boring Trick or Treat and started telling every person, "Merry Christmas!" or, "Happy 4th of July!"

He came up with this SUPER costume all on his own.  So proud!
  
Steve from Minecraft

 
Sleeping Beauty


My critters with cousins,  Carson & Logan

She camped by the door and didn't even wait for the kids to ring the bell before flinging it open. It may have been her favorite part of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment