Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pics

This blog is a great way for my mom to keep track of my world while she is gone. So to catch her up...


We all went (again) th HAFB museum. We took my change collection and put it all in the "wishing well" and had a huge crowd of kids gathered to watch. We had to have help signing in (Aleq told the volunteer that my hands were too strokey) and our usual name given out-Stockton-just was not in my head.  So, sadly, I had to settle for using my real name. All 4 kids loved seeing all the exhibits and especially loved their stickers and pilot wing pins. Aleq even held my hand outside because the wind was blowing and, yes, it still knocks me over!

We have gone to "Get Air" a couple of times and the kids love it!  And it exhausts them so I love it. Brittany Comeau works there and the kids love playing along with her. Jain doesn't so much jump as run. Don't you love Tommy's fake sad face?

                                  Tommy lined up all of his Mario Brothers toys. He is so proud.
Jain had to have her picture, too!



We got invited to Bentley's (Lindsay's daughter) birthday party. Obviously it was pirate themed. Seriously, does it get cuter than this?
Jain before her friend's princess party.
The Easter Bunny came right to our door!!

I hope you don't mind all these pictures. I realize I'm a bit biased  but I think these kids are the best. Even the borrowed ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment