Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Random

Because this is also my on-going letter to my mom, who is on her mission, here are a few random updates.

1.  Yesterday, Shanae (my sis -in-law) and I were either brave enough or stupid enough to take all 6 kids to the splash pad at HAFB. They had a blast and I loved chatting with Shanae and holding and playing with baby Aubrie. Again, Aleq held my hand the whole way over the grass and back to the car.

The sweetest thing happened when I was about to get in the car. Shanae's 7 rear old boy, Carson, ran up and said, "I will do it, Jodi." He opened my door, waited for me to get in, and then closed it behind me. I just melted.

2.  It has been a bit since my trip to Texas but I forgot something.  When we flew back out of Austin, I got priority boarding. Yet another perk of having a stroke.  Don't you wish you were so lucky? Anyway, as I was walking down the aisle, the flight attendant recognized me from a previous flight. How many passengers had she seen in that time? My looks are very distinctive and so I am very memorable. I'm not quite sure how to feel about this...

3.  Tonight I went to Walmart and  just as I was parking a whole group of girls (was my car invisible??) walked right in front and to the side of my car. My parking job ended up being so skeewumpus that I just had to laugh.

How perfect is this parking job for this parking space?

No comments:

Post a Comment